Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Maki no Udon, City Side Chilling, Snaps.

Didn't do much this week,  just meeting new people, hanging with wife and kid, playing games. Managed to check out a madddd good udon spot called Maki no Udon which was real close to my home. Was mad good! Also, me and Keiko did a purikura... It made me look so anime-eyed, hehe. I think I can't even post the picture, I am actually embarrassed...



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Bonus:  I saw some funny drunk guys when I was leaving from my friends bar, haha!



They try to talk all calm when the police came, hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

Tags