Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Visit to Isahaya city, and Huis Ten Bosch

Decided to finally go to Huis Ten Bosh with wife, kid and mom in law. I didn't want to go before because that place is built over a Japanese war grave site... Just sickening. Honestly, I got very strange vibes in there, and it seems like a ghost town. On top of that, the peoples attitudes also seem as if something eerie is going on... Anyway, there is still some nice attractions in there, but nothing that would blow me away...

What could blow me away?... Okay, on towards.

That 1920's steam engine train again. When I thought about it, it really wasn't that cool looking as I thought, heh.

The entrance to Huis Ten Bosch... Duh.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Engrish, lol.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The royal bear family, hahaaha!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

 I would rock the blue ones with sweat pants or something funky.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I really enjoy these two shots.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Going to post about what there really is for a foreigner living here to do in my next, next post. Might actually do them along with video.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

Tags